GeoBlox…almost ready for alpha version

So, this past Friday and Saturday I spent a large number of hours working on remaking GeoBlox.  Short of a few aesthetic features, I believe that I have caught up to the Flash version of the game.  The coding was similar but different enough.  I’m enjoying the struggle to get things working as opposed to following neat and tidy tutorials.  The tutorials are instructive, but no knowledge sticks in your head as well as that obtained from overcoming an obstacle by yourself.

Before I post a copy of the game, I still need to improve the UI elements, as well as add in some easing functions, particle effects, and sound effects.  Overall, I’m quite happy with the results I’ve gotten so far.

Leave a Reply